Annual General Meeting 25th Feb. 2018
The Blackpool Polar Bears is a registered charity and club whose prime aim is to promote swimming for individuals who have a disability.Swimming sessions are held on Sundays at Moor Park Swimming Pool, between 8:55 and 11:30 am. Members are allocated a swimming time according to their ability and in order to make the most of the available pool time. We hope the information is useful. If you have any further questions, please contact us for information or if you want to get involved as a volunteer
We would like to thank:
- for their continued support in the provision of the pool, teaching staff and pool lifeguards.
- Our team of volunteer teachers and helpers in the water, without which we not be able to exist
- Glasdons UK Big Lottery Fund
- Morrisons Foundation The Sandcastle Water Park
- and other local businesses for their support in the donations of prizes for our raffles
Yes, it's that time of the year again - time for our AGM.
More specifically, the Blackpool Polar Bears Annual General Meeting will take place on 25th February, 2018 at Hampton Social Club (Hampton Rd, Blackpool FY4 1JB)
You can find more information in the attached documents:
As usual, this will also be a social event, with Presentation of Awards etc. All members are welcome - if you have not registered to attend please get in touch with our Club Secretary to avoid catering problems.
Page 1 of 5