Latest News - Membership Fees Due
The Blackpool Polar Bears is a registered charity and club whose prime aim is to promote swimming for individuals who have a disability.Swimming sessions are held on Sundays at Moor Park Swimming Pool, between 8:55 and 11:30 am. Members are allocated a swimming time according to their ability and in order to make the most of the available pool time. We hope the information is useful. If you have any further questions, please contact us for information or if you want to get involved as a volunteer
We would like to thank:
- for their continued support in the provision of the pool, teaching staff and pool lifeguards.
- Our team of volunteer teachers and helpers in the water, without which we not be able to exist
- Glasdons UK Big Lottery Fund
- Morrisons Foundation The Sandcastle Water Park
- and other local businesses for their support in the donations of prizes for our raffles